Seaweed Shampoo & Conditioner
Solid Seaweed Shampoo
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid shampoo. Infused with seaweed extract and macadamia oil, this shampoo is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It rinses clean without needing vinegar, even in hard water. Super long-lasting and SLS-free too!
Our SLS-free formula is made with cleansers designed for sensitive scalps.
Suitable for many hair types, from straight and fine, to thick, wavy, frizzy, as well as color-treated hair. Our salon-quality ingredients help your hair feel soft and manageable.
Solid Seaweed Conditioner
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid conditioner. Infused with seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamia oil, this conditioner bar is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It's lightweight enough to be used every time you wash.
Suitable for many hair types, from straight and fine, to thick, wavy, frizzy, as well as color treated hair. Our salon-quality ingredients help your hair feel soft and manageable.
How to Use:
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- (most hair) Rub the solid shampoo on hair lightly, first at the top of the head and then towards the base of the neck. Place it back on your soap holder. Use fingers to massage the shampoo in and create the lather. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the solid product on the head will cause your product to be used up much faster than normal.
- (brittle hair types) Rub hands on the solid shampoo until you have bit on your hands. Place it down on your soap holder, then use fingers to work shampoo into hair and create lather.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Use our solid conditioner on lengths and ends.
- Rinse well with water.
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
Petite 1 oz - This size can one person 1-2 months (depends on hair length, thickness and washing style).
About the Ingredients:
Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to hair shaft to help with damage
Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate - plant derived cleanser for gentle foaming - SLS and SLES free
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
Sodium cocoyl methyl taurate - plant derived cleanser to remove built up oils and gently lift away grime - SLS and SLES free
Cocamidopropyl betaine - plant derived cleanser that helps with mildness on the scalp - SLS and SLES free
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - plant derived cleanser for creamy bubbles, exceptionally mild and gentle - SLS and SLES free
Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce frizz and tangles and lock in moisture
Propanediol 1,3 - a corn and sugar derived moisturizer that reduces frizz
Sodium stearate - plant derived texture ingredient and foaming cleanser
Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60 - non toxic plant based stabilizer and thickener
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh in the shower - paraben free
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits
By: No Tox Life